SC Magazine sits down with Philippe Courtot at the 2009 RSA Conference to discuss security. Questions asked:
- What are the best ways organizations can address compliance and data security issues this year, given the challenging economic climate in which we all find ourselves?
- What problems or challenges is your company facing in the face of a declining economy and how are you and your executives going to overcome these?
- According to SC Magazine’s research and many experts in the industry, the information security market may not see as difficult a time in this degraded economy as others since protection of data has become so critical to bottom lines. What are your thoughts on this?
- Speaking of data protection, we’re still seeing a great many exposures of personal and critical information, the most recent and largest being the Heartland incident. Where do companies keep making the biggest mistakes in protecting their customers' data?
- As we move through 2009, what will be the biggest threats IT security practitioners will need to be mindful of and what are the ways to best address these?