Qualys’ library of built-in policies makes it easy to comply with commonly adhered to security standards and regulations. Qualys provides a wide range of policies, including many that have been certified by CIS as well as ones based on security guidelines from vendors such as Microsoft and VMware.
In order to keep up with the latest changes in security control requirements and new technologies, Qualys publishes new content to the Policy Library monthly.
This release includes new policies and updates covering:
- New CIS versions for Apache HTTP Server, Solaris, Microsoft Windows 2016, centOS, Microsoft IIS, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- New DISA STIG policies for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows 2016
- New Security & Configuration Policies for IIS, MS SQL Server 2016
- New Mandate mappings for CIS Critical Security Controls & First Five CIS Controls
- Several updates to minor versions for Vendor Recommended and CIS policies