Qualys Cloud Platform release 2.18 includes updates and new features for:
- Qualys Cloud Platform (Version 2.18.0)
- AssetView and ThreatPROTECT (Version 2.18.0)
- Security Assessment Questionnaire (Version 2.3.0)
- Web Application Scanning (Version 4.12.0)
Qualys Cloud Platform
- Enhanced User Access – It is now easy to define which module(s) a user has access to via the roles they have been assigned. When adding new permissions to a user, only permissions for the module they have access to are now available and visible.
AssetView and ThreatProtect
- Group by DNS Address – You can now group assets in AssetView Search by DNS server address, allowing you to locate misconfigured network settings, troubleshoot DNS problems, or quickly view the distribution of assets across internal DNS servers.
- Trending – Count widgets now have the option to record and graph trend information directly on the widget, allowing you to track any AssetView query for up to 90 days.
- ThreatPROTECT RTIs tab – The Asset Details window now has a ThreatPROTECT RTIs (Realtime Threat Indicators) tab that allows you to see all RTIs for vulnerabilities on a specific host, as well as drill down to the specific vulnerabilities behind a given RTI.
Security Assessment Questionnaire
- Delete User(s) – Users can now be deleted from your subscription. User accounts created for testing or accounts no longer required can be easily removed.
- CSV Format Support for Reports – Reports can now be generated in CSV format.
Web Application Scanning/Web Application Firewall
- ScanTrust Integration for WAS/WAF – Qualys Is excited to announce the ScanTrust feature that further enhances the WAS/WAF seamless integration and virtual patching capabilities.
For more detailed information on these features, see the attached release notes: Portal 2.18 Release Notes.
The specific day for deployment will differ depending on the platform. Release Dates will be published on the Qualys Status page when available.