This release of the Qualys Cloud Platform version 2.28 includes updates and new features for Cloud Agent, AssetView, ThreatPROTECT, Security Assessment Questionnaire and Web Application Scanning, highlights as follows:
- Cloud Agent AIX Beta – beta release of Qualys Cloud Agent supporting IBM AIX 6.1, 7.x 64-bit POWER architectures; for invitation only, contact your Technical Account Manager to join the beta program.
- Compliance Summary Tab – You can now view a summary of the Policy Compliance status of an asset within the Asset Details window containing dynamic, clickable widgets with the ability to filter policies by policy name or see a list of all controls with their status.
- Import/Export Widgets and Dashboards to a File – Widgets and dashboard configurations are now exportable to a file, allowing you to share them between accounts or within the Qualys community.
- Sorting of Table/Pie/Bar Widgets – Rather than only sorting on count, you can now sort widgets ascending or descending based on the results of the search.
- Bulk Tagging Assets from Search – You can now bulk assign static tags within the AssetView search results list. Simply select the assets you wish to tag, and choose “Add Tags” in the Actions menu.
- Add Dashboard Widget from ThreatPROTECT feed – We have added a link on ThreatPROTECT feed items that allows you to quickly create a widget directly using the same search that powers the feed item.
Security Assessment Questionnaire
- Pre-Populated Last Filled Questionnaire – Provide a respondent with their last filled questionnaire to facilitate quicker turnaround time.
- Email Reminders – Send pre-scheduled email reminders to respondents to assist in timely responses.
Web Application Scanning
- Enhancement to Tags and Tagging – Tag selection component now allows for Any / All and the Include / Exclude options when creating and editing scans, schedules and reports.
API updates are also included with this release:
Qualys Cloud Platform 2.28 (WAS 5.6) API Notification 1
The specific day for deployment will differ depending on the platform. Release Dates will be published on the Qualys Status page when available.
For more details about the above features – please review the release notes. Release notes will be posted as soon as they are available on the Qualys Suite Release Notes page.