As a follow-up to our recent major release Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS) 4.3 and our last release of WAS 4.4, we have added a few new features, tweaks and clarifications in WAS 4.5 to allow further optimizations of scans as well as deliver some optimizations to Progressive Scanning in particular. Customers can also now receive more comprehensive CSV reporting on their scans. This allows customers to continue to deliver targeted web application security metrics to all the stakeholders while ensuring a successful web application security program meets the protection of all organizational demands.
- Display WAS Engine Version in the WAS UI
- Condense and clarify CSV reporting
- Additional Progressive Scanning option for a single scan when in multi-scan mode
- Increased default scan error threshold values while still allowing customization
* Please review attached release notes for all details.
Releases are announced 15 days before the deployment date on the Platform Status page.