Qualys’ library of built-in policies makes it easy to comply with the security standards and regulations that are most commonly used and adhered to. Qualys provides a wide range of policies, including many that have been certified by CIS as well as the ones based on security guidelines from OS and application vendors and other industry best practices.
In order to keep up with the latest changes in security control requirements and new technologies, Qualys publishes new content to the Policy Library every month.
The October release includes the following new policy and updates:
- 2 new technologies for OCA
- 7 new technologies for Scanner
- 10 new CIS Benchmark policies
- 3 new browser policies for Cloud Agent
- 11 new Industry and Best Practice policies
- 1 new DISA STIG policy
- 1 Microsoft Security Baseline policy
- More than 100 updated policies
Qualys’ Certification Page at CIS has been updated.
Continue reading …