Qualys® Vulnerability R&D Lab has released new vulnerability checks in QualysGuard® to protect organizations against the 4 new vulnerabilities present in Microsoft Windows. Customers can immediately audit their networks for these and other recent vulnerabilities by accessing their QualysGuard subscription.
Microsoft released in June, seven security patches to fix newly discovered flaws in Microsoft Windows. The Qualys Vulnerability R&D Lab has released the following checks for these new vulnerabilities, including:
– Microsoft Windows Bluetooth Stack Could Allow Remote Code Execution
– Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
– Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits
– Vulnerabilities in DirectX Could Allow Remote Code Execution
– Vulnerability in WINS Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
Coming Soon — the next update on Qualys® Vulnerability R&D Lab takes place July 8th.