This new release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.12 adds new reporting options for the PC Report, allowing you to include new summaries in the remediation section of the report for control failures.
This webcast series shows you how to effectively navigate security risks, new regulations and new technologies in support of a secure and compliant digital transformation. Qualys product managers walk you through the new features of Qualys Cloud Platform and Apps and show you how to get maximum leverage across eight critical areas.
Expert speakers will present and demonstrate how to:
This new patch release of the Qualys Cloud Platform, version 8.11.2, includes updates to shared platform features, Qualys Vulnerability Management and Qualys Policy Compliance SCAP scanning.
Update 12/1/2017: New Vulnerability Management feature added below.
This new release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.11, adds several new major features including:
- Customizable Login Banners
- New VM features including QID Changelog View, PCAP Scanning in Express Lite subscriptions, Scanning Options, and Timestamps on IG QID’s.
- PC improvements to File Monitoring UDC as well as Policy Compliance Reporting Options.
- Expanded Policy Compliance platform support including Palo Alto Firewall, MongoDB, and Apache Tomcat on Windows.
This new release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.10, includes new capabilities and improvements to for VM, PC and shared platform improvements:
- Authentication Vault integration with BeyondTrust
- Mandate-Based reporting for Policy Compliance to simplify reporting against multiple mandates and audit frameworks.
- Expanded support & features for scanning Cloud Environments such as Amazon EC2, Azure, and Google GCE.
- VM Scanning, Reporting, and SSL Labs Improvements
- Ability to export/import UDC definitions with Policy XML and Qualys Library Content
- Policy Compliance support for PostGRE SQL and UDC Support for Amazon Linux 2016
- Qualys Cloud Platform 8.10 (VM/PC) API Notification 1
- Qualys Cloud Platform 8.10 (VM/PC) API Notification 2
This new patch release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.9.1, includes updates for Cloud-based scanner deployments, VM Reporting Enhancements, and expanded platform coverage for PC.
Cloud Platform: Added EC2 Proxy Server support for the connector and the ability to identify the provider for scanners deployed in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Vulnerability Management: Improvements from customer requests for a number of VM Reports and ability to set reopen date for Remediation Tickets.
Policy Compliance: Expanded platform coverage for Microsoft IIS 10, Pivotal Webserver 6, Docker and Windows Server 2016.