This new release of the Qualys Cloud Platform (VM, SCA, PC), version 8.14, includes several new feature improvements across the apps such as Wallix AdminBastion support, EC2 scan improvements, VM reporting improvements, ESX/ESXi PC support for vCenter, PC STIG Report, and expanded technology support for Qualys Policy Compliance.
This new release of the Qualys Cloud Platform (VM, PC), version 8.13, includes several new feature improvements across the apps such as the ability to test authentication records, as well as improvements to UDC’s and report options in Qualys Policy Compliance.
This new release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.11, adds several new major features including:
- Customizable Login Banners
- New VM features including QID Changelog View, PCAP Scanning in Express Lite subscriptions, Scanning Options, and Timestamps on IG QID’s.
- PC improvements to File Monitoring UDC as well as Policy Compliance Reporting Options.
- Expanded Policy Compliance platform support including Palo Alto Firewall, MongoDB, and Apache Tomcat on Windows.
This new release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.10, includes new capabilities and improvements to for VM, PC and shared platform improvements:
- Authentication Vault integration with BeyondTrust
- Mandate-Based reporting for Policy Compliance to simplify reporting against multiple mandates and audit frameworks.
- Expanded support & features for scanning Cloud Environments such as Amazon EC2, Azure, and Google GCE.
- VM Scanning, Reporting, and SSL Labs Improvements
- Ability to export/import UDC definitions with Policy XML and Qualys Library Content
- Policy Compliance support for PostGRE SQL and UDC Support for Amazon Linux 2016
- Qualys Cloud Platform 8.10 (VM/PC) API Notification 1
- Qualys Cloud Platform 8.10 (VM/PC) API Notification 2
This new patch release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.9.1, includes updates for Cloud-based scanner deployments, VM Reporting Enhancements, and expanded platform coverage for PC.
Cloud Platform: Added EC2 Proxy Server support for the connector and the ability to identify the provider for scanners deployed in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Vulnerability Management: Improvements from customer requests for a number of VM Reports and ability to set reopen date for Remediation Tickets.
Policy Compliance: Expanded platform coverage for Microsoft IIS 10, Pivotal Webserver 6, Docker and Windows Server 2016.