Qualys’ library of built-in policies makes it easy to comply with the security standards and regulations that are most commonly used and adhered to. Qualys provides a wide range of policies, including many that have been certified by CIS as well as the ones based on security guidelines from OS and application vendors and other industry best practices.
In order to keep up with the latest changes in security control requirements and new technologies, Qualys publishes new content to the Policy Library every month.
This release includes the following new policy and updates:
- CID 3777 and 3781 will be removed in 30 days and have newer replacement controls.
- CIS Benchmark coverage for Network Devices including Cisco Firewall ASA, Palo Alto Firewall, Cisco NX-OS, JunOS 12/13
- CIS for Oracle 11gR2, 12c, and Microsoft Windows 10 r1607/r1703
- Adobe Common Controls Framework for Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Refresh of several DISA STIG and CIS Benchmarks to latest versions
- Updated control settings in mandate-based policies